CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
graphic myspace at Gickr.com

Monday, August 6, 2012

In love with AKB48 --- but still Arashi on the top 1st chart of my heart

hello minna...

right now I'm really lazy .. gomen ne..... for empty journal...
ok I'm gonna talk about AKB48... 1st time i know about them my reaction is like kinda " who are they???... why so many??.. "... and their single charts take over Arashi charts... really frust when I saw them be no1 and not my boys... but after that I try to like them and watch their performance.... beginner songs is the best songs ... I become addict with them.. first my eyes caught Watanabe Mayu.... she is really kawaiiii .... I love her so much.... 

 then I like Acchan, yoko, minami and kojima haruna...
Kojima haruna.. 1st time watch her in Ikemen desu ne... I hate her so much... but after watch Mendol... She is really kakkoiii... kawaiiii.... dead***
yes .. admit that... just watching mendol... three of them are really cute.... when I'm watching AKB48 performance on Music Station SP last year... I notice one girl was completely cute... she is not center group but she just kawaiii same like neko...  and after i watched Mendol.... I'm in love with Micchannn.... ( minami minegishi... ) anime ppoiii ne


0 comments: